bckgrd

Thursday, April 12, 2012


oh the joys
A few things I've been thankful for:
1. A new pedicure tool for my feet. They are now on the road to recovery!
2. Zantac. After a few days of not feeling so hot, went to doctor, and she's thinking hernia. Still pursuing a more "natural" remedy, but thankful none the less.
3. My hubcap not falling off this morning, like I thought it had. While on the phone with Ben, he informed me that we don't have hubcaps, and the one I ran over was not ours. I, of course, was in a mad dash to get some where, and freaked out, thinking that my tire was going to fall off. Oh the craziness of stress; takes you to irrational places.
4. Walmart with Norah. Who knew shopping could be so fun with a toddler. Girl can talk, and she did! Pointing at everything, oohing and aahing. She's been showing off her mad talking skills lately.
5. Emma asking how many days until ____ (fill in the blank). I'll tell her, and she will say "I can count to ____(fill in the blank)." If only it worked that way!

No comments: