bckgrd

Monday, December 22, 2008

Overdue Update...November 2008

We went to WI for Thanksgiving and spent time with our families. We had a blast! It was great to see Emma playing with her cousin and not getting as frustrated. They sat on the stairs and read, as well as twirled in the other room. We'd all of a sudden her giggling and a crash; they got so dizzy they would fall over. Ben and I went to the shooting range with Ben's sister and her husband. It was quite the experience! I affectionately called the gun I liked "easy squeezy" because you didn't have to pull the trigger to hard for it to fire; if we ever get a gun, I'd get one like that. (Don't worry, no one needs to be afraid yet, I'll get more accustomed to shooting before ever owning a gun.) Then we spent time in Brown Deer w/ my dad and Maryann. (No pictures) We got to see Maryann's daughter and her little guy. Emma and Matteo got a long great! It's nice to see Emma getting along with kids younger than her...who knows when number 2 will be coming. (Wink Wink). Then we spent time with my mom; Emma loves going to Grandma's because she always gets presents, even when it's not Christmas or her birthday. Grandma Karen is a spoiler, but no harm in a little pampering now and then. All in all it was a great visit!
Emma reading her books on the floor!
Ben was obsessed with the fire
Me and my husband w/ his "No shave November" mustache

Emma loved spending time w/ Anahi!


Attempt at a Christmas Picture...Emma was not excited



Erica and I waiting for our turn w/ the gun!




Ben being BA!





I mean business...don't mess with me!






Ben's friend Patrick...he's in Iraq (be praying)







Coloring w/ Grandma



















No comments: