bckgrd

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The German's come for a visit

This past week we were able to host Ben's mentor from Germany, Tobi, and two of his traveling buddies. Now some of you may not know, but we live in a one bedroom apartment, so hosting three grown men was a little tricky but so worth it. (And, when I say tricky, I don't mean troublesome, I just mean space was a little tight.) We made it work and had a blast!!! (I'm so glad our house is a blessing to others) Emma loved her "friends" and stayed up WAY past her bedtime most nights. She was great and LOVED the extra attention they gave her. We are looking forward to a trip to Germany next summer some time; it'll be great to experience this as a family, especially since Ben lived there for 5 months right after high school and still keeps in touch with a lot of people over there.



Ben took these AWESOME shots on a trip they all took to Racine. He let me stay home (what a doll...of course, I mean this in the most manly sense) to get some MUCH NEEDED rest.














No comments: