bckgrd

Monday, October 22, 2012

Finding Joy
What to do when dishes are calling and the remains from the weekend are begging to be picked up?  Blog of course.  Avoid the mess.  It's a wonderful rainy Monday.  Although, I may have dreaded the rain last week.  And it might get that way again this week.  I am fine with it today.  It's not bothering me this morning.  It encourages me to make myself another cup of coffee.  Which sad to say, our coffee pot decided not to work this morning at 5:30am, making the waking up process a little longer.  Oh well.  My husband, who is obsessed with many different kinds of coffee apparatuses, simply said "Use the French Press or the pour over."  Simple for him indeed.  For me, I have mastered the coffee bean to water ratio in the coffee pot, not in any of the other contraptions.  So I'll put my best effort into mastering those as well.  My cheap side says "NO" to buying a new coffee pot right now.  So I will learn.  Hey, it'll make me a better person, right?!

Here are a few simple fun pictures from our weekend






 We made Rockets, played for hours in the backyard, and finished it off with celebrating a precious friends' birthday!

No comments: