bckgrd

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ode to Monday
It is indeed a Monday.  My body is tired.  My mind is wandering.  My house is a mess.  I have a general crabbiness about me.  I loved this weekend.  I love most weekends.  Mondays are my "hangover" days.  The joy of the weekend is washing off and the "get back to work" feeling is slowly creeping in.  Mondays make me a little lethargic.  Usually I have to throw myself back into routine.  No more lazy morning cartoons.  No more cups and cups of coffee and sitting on the couch.  Monday's are liking jumping into a cold shower.  Nothing cozy about that. 

Current state of my house
 
And, no, I'm not sitting on the clean side of the room.  
Every where you look seems to be messy.
Every room has stuff all over the floor, begging for a place to belong.
But, hey, there are no funky smells.
So there's a win.

No comments: