bckgrd

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday
My sweet sister-n-law does Thankful Thursday posts every once and awhile.
I love them.
It's a good check on where the heart and mind are throughout the week.
A good chance to get "back on track".

This morning, I sat in a haze of exhaustion.
Watching the clock tick by.
Wondering if I had energy enough to run out and grab a cup of coffee.
Unfortunately, the pot I had made wasn't cutting it.
And, of course, we ran out of milk.
Instead of putting on another pot, and running to the store for milk, I opted for someone else to make me a cup.
What better place than Caribou.
I love their cups.
 I raided some piggy banks.
Oh yeah, we do that.
My addiction to coffee is evident.
When we got back, Norah said she wanted to play with her bank.
So, as I was sitting and watching her play (happens often), I was thankful for the gift that just keeps giving.
She got this sweet gift from her Oma a couple Christmas' ago.
She doesn't care how much is in it.
Just cares that she can take the coins in and out.
I'm thankful it helps get us through mornings/afternoons where I can't seem to think or function. 
Happy THURSDAY!
 

 

No comments: