bckgrd

Thursday, August 23, 2012


Guessing game answer….HER BIRTHDAY! 
I did get some surprising texts from friends saying “You better tell me if your prego” 
That would be the lost chain in the world.
Our oldest has quite a few exciting events coming up in the next month.
Meet the teacher day(a few days ago)
Sleepover with all her friends
First day of Kindergarten
Dentist apt and eye exams (yea, I wouldn’t want to count down to those either)
AND THEN...a very special day...one that changed our world FOREVER...her BIRTHday!
I thought 5 was a big milestone.  
6 is feeling a whole lot BIGGER right now.
So of course when I asked her to be crafty with me (which let me tell you, she’s usually the one telling me to be crafty with her) and make a countdown chain, she said sure.  We got through 9 links.  It was supposed to be 17.  Not looking like we’re finishing it this year.  Maybe next year.  

No comments: