bckgrd

Friday, August 10, 2012

Strawberry Picking
Once upon a time we went to a strawberry patch.  I say once upon a time because it was at the beginning of summer, and we are now getting to the end.  Our friends always go with their girls.  They make the yummiest treats.  We decided this year we would go.  We'd never been before.  I never went growing up.  Always thought it would be fun, so we took the challenge and went on an unknown adventure.  I say unknown because I had no idea if the girls would like it, throw tantrums all the way there, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.  I had anxiety for no reason; which happens fairly often.  
We packed up the car, got the girls ready, headed out with camera in hand, ready to make some memories.  
Ben and Emma did most of the picking, I took pictures, and Norah did A LOT of eating!  Silly mommy put a white-ish shirt on her.  The front was red by the time we left.  She kept giving me this look as if to say "Mommy, if you tell me I can't eat these berries, I will make it so every one knows how upset I am".  I didn't want to experience that moment in public.  Her basket was always empty.  Ben and Emma's were always full.   







(Strawberry coma kicking in) 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the shadow picture of Norah and the fact that she just thought it was an all you can eat strawberry buffet!