bckgrd

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Prepping for the BIG Day

24 pencils sharpened
Mommy was a slacker and didn't turn these in at Meet the Teacher Day.

Shoes Bought
1 pair for Gym class
1 pair for every day...school life

Package received from Tanti and Uncle Jobbie. 
They can't always celebrate milestones in person.
They put forth the effort and make our children feel special.

Necklace purchased
As soon as I read the dress code for school and it said simple jewelry, I knew I needed to get her a necklace.  I had a different idea of the one we would buy, but I did say she could pick it out.  Which she did remind me of when we were at the store.  I was thinking of some thing with a butterfly.  She's spreading her wings into a new domain.  Nope.  She wanted this one.  I asked her how this reminded her of our family, in which she replied "Well, it has two ears; one for you, and one for daddy".  Just can't argue with that logic.


Uniform outfit ready to go


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the cat logic, way to think under pressure, Emma. Can't wait to see pictures of her in her uniform. Have a great first day!