bckgrd

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer's Ending
We've enjoyed our summer full of fun activities. 
The ZOO....WAGON RIDES...FISHING...BLOWING BUBBLES...SWIMMING...PINATAS...SPLASH PARKS...PLAYDATES...CATCHING BUGS...SPARKLERS...BONFIRES...WRITING BOOKS...ART PROJECTS...VISITING GRANDPARENTS...and TONS MORE.
One of my friends had a list of "100 Things to Do This Summer" posted on her refrigerator.  Every time I would go to her house, I would try to make a mental note of what it said.  I'm all about relaxing and enjoying every moment of summer, but the side of me that makes check lists wanted to feel like we "accomplished" some thing this summer.  When my friend posted the list on Facebook, I scooped it up and printed it off right away.  I'm kind of crazy about check lists, especially fun ones.  It's been on our refrigerator ever since, and we've been checking away.  We still have our fair share of lazy days with way too much TV, and pajamas way past lunch time.  
One of their favorite activities has been playing with Water Balloons.








_____________________________________________________________________________
In our area, some kids are already in school, which means summer is coming to an end.  Our family is officially two weeks away from having a Kindergartner.  Emma will be considered a full-time student.  It's a foreign concept, that I would like to keep that way for a little while longer.  It comes with mixed emotions.

No comments: